The Bengal Logistics Ltd. is your “to go” project management and strategy execution partner by providing Administrative, Logistical and Fund Management services.
We are passionate about applying integrated, innovative solutions to our clients’ organizational strategic missions using dynamic and diverse talent. Meet your goals and sustain them– efficiently, cost-effectively, and often ahead of schedule. Bengal Logistics offers its expertise services in the field of originating. organizing & implementing
Project, Seminar, Sales Rally, Conference, Press Conference, presentation or implementation on behalf of the clients. As a practice, business organization is equipped or staffed with adequately trained personnel for planning, managing and executing events & projects properly.
- We provided research & coordination for more than 100 documentaries and including 3 world heritage sites, global warming issue & sea level rise, micro credit and many more interesting subjects in Bangladesh. Especially for Japanese TV broadcasting companies like NHK TV, in Europe we worked for BBC, National Geographic, ABC TV, Pivot TV USA etc.
- Full furnished office setup, local manpower recruitment, technical & logistics support for Dhaka Metro Rail Survey Project under direct monitoring of JICA Bangladesh from July’ 2013 – July’ 2015
- Have been providing logistical and administrative support to SilvaCarbon Bangladesh program managed by U.S Forest Service International Programs since 2013.
- Have been providing logistical and administrative support to BIMS Project managed by U.S Forest Service International Programs since 2018
- Research work & logistics support for making documentary film on Sundarbans mangrove forest (local & foreign media / production house)
- Successfully accomplished couple of survey project (two months long each) supported by USAID’s Bengal Tiger Conservation Activity (BAGH) and the implementing local conservation organization WILD TEAM inside the Sundarbans forest (Nov’ 2016 – Jan’ 2017) & (February – March’ 2018) with the help of Bangladesh Forest Department (BDF).
- Support staffs (receptionist & drivers) and all logistics to USA Peace Corps Bangladesh from 1999 – 2006
- Airport protocol service & support staffs (receptionist & drivers) to JICA Dhaka Office, Bangladesh from 2001 – 2010